Welcome to the Friends of Brunswick County and Friends of Shallotte forum!
Are you tired of facebook?
This is a place for free speech, however, this board is for focused on topic discussions only. The rules will be strictly enforced! Absolutely no drama or personal attacks will be allowed!
Try to keep all posts local oriented, or for visitors/residents of the county. There are designated areas for things outside of Brunswick County, if it belongs there put it there.
This is meant to be a place for everyone who lives, visits, works or has any connection to Brunswick County, North Carolina. All are welcome. Let's build a great community around a beautiful area!
This site is a work in progress but you can sign up now!

Proper Introduction

New here? Stop by and say hi!
WebSurfer
Site Admin

Hello Brunswick County,

You can call me web, surfer or websurfer. I am making this post as my introduction but also to show others what a proper introduction looks like.

I have lived in the area for about 5 years but I was familiar with it for much longer. I mainly visit ocean isle but I like to attend a lot of the events in sunset as well. I like to spend my spare time with my pooch at the beach. I have a tech background but I am not very good with code or websites so this one has been a learning experience for me.

I am making this website forum because I personally do not like facebook. I am also not a big fan of a lot of the drama and unnecessary rudeness that seems to breed on those popular social media applications. So I wanted to create a online space where free speech is welcome, but rules have to be followed and there is absolutely no drama or attacking one another. So I thought a old school internet forum board would do just great!

Remember this site is a work in progress and I am open to any and all opinions and suggestions. Join the forum today and let's build a community committed to just being good to each other.

See you all soon!
Rocky

Ok show off ill work on my people skills
WebSurfer
Site Admin

Rocky wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:23 am Ok show off ill work on my people skills
Work on logging in without having to reset or change your password.
Rocky

I'm workin on this 6 pack and dinner lol
wynnfrith

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо