Welcome to the Friends of Brunswick County and Friends of Shallotte forum!
Are you tired of facebook?
This is a place for free speech, however, this board is for focused on topic discussions only. The rules will be strictly enforced! Absolutely no drama or personal attacks will be allowed!
Try to keep all posts local oriented, or for visitors/residents of the county. There are designated areas for things outside of Brunswick County, if it belongs there put it there.
This is meant to be a place for everyone who lives, visits, works or has any connection to Brunswick County, North Carolina. All are welcome. Let's build a great community around a beautiful area!
This site is a work in progress but you can sign up now!

Up and down still active?

General discussion can go here. Anything goes within the rules. Posts that are topic relate still need to be posted in the correct category.
shrimpboatsteve

So the site has been up and down is it back up for good now?
WebSurfer
Site Admin

I have it up quite a bit but now with some down time here and there but I'm really just mad about it all. It had been so much work to keep.it up trying to figure everything out. And then on top of that everytime I try to make a facebook for the website it gets deleted after only a few days I already had like 9 followers on the one. And then my personal facebook page got deleted which is what bothers me the most becauE I had stuff on there I didn't have saved or anywhere else. I. Really just over thise whole site and anything with it no matter who or why I'm having issues for.
WebSurfer
Site Admin

shrimpboatsteve wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:29 pm So the site has been up and down is it back up for good now?
And now that it won't go down it is being attacked with spam accounts and this is why I don't even want to deal with it anymore.
shrimpboatsteve

WebSurfer wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:21 pm
shrimpboatsteve wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:29 pm So the site has been up and down is it back up for good now?
And now that it won't go down it is being attacked with spam accounts and this is why I don't even want to deal with it anymore.
Ya I see what your saying I've been able to get on everytime the last few days and I haven't noticed it down at all but those crazy spam posts come out of no where. This is way better than Facebook so I hope you keep it going.
WebSurfer
Site Admin

shrimpboatsteve wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:00 pm
Ya I see what your saying I've been able to get on everytime the last few days and I haven't noticed it down at all but those crazy spam posts come out of no where. This is way better than Facebook so I hope you keep it going.
I will for as long as I can but it is already such a pain and we don't even have but a few users so far.
shrimpboatsteve

WebSurfer wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:11 pm

I will for as long as I can but it is already such a pain and we don't even have but a few users so far.
Well thank you for keeping it up you are kicking ass I haven't seen any spam posts recently. I prefer this quiet non Zuckerberg ran side of the internet.
WebSurfer
Site Admin

shrimpboatsteve wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:52 am
WebSurfer wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:11 pm

Well thank you for keeping it up you are kicking ass I haven't seen any spam posts recently. I prefer this quiet non Zuckerberg ran side of the internet.
Ya I'm ready for a break already. I'm glad your enjoying it to if we could just get more people in here.
wynnfrith

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо