Welcome to the Friends of Brunswick County and Friends of Shallotte forum!
Are you tired of facebook?
This is a place for free speech, however, this board is for focused on topic discussions only. The rules will be strictly enforced! Absolutely no drama or personal attacks will be allowed!
Try to keep all posts local oriented, or for visitors/residents of the county. There are designated areas for things outside of Brunswick County, if it belongs there put it there.
This is meant to be a place for everyone who lives, visits, works or has any connection to Brunswick County, North Carolina. All are welcome. Let's build a great community around a beautiful area!
This site is a work in progress but you can sign up now!

Hello from Calabash!

New here? Stop by and say hi!
MoonQueen

Why couldn't I respond???? It was saying that replies and posts were locked. YOU CANT EVEN KEEP THIS SITE WORKING!!!!
WebSurfer
Site Admin

MoonQueen wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:26 am Why couldn't I respond???? It was saying that replies and posts were locked. YOU CANT EVEN KEEP THIS SITE WORKING!!!!
I didn't make this site and work so hard on it for everyone to argue and put people down. Keep it clean and be nice!
MoonQueen

WebSurfer wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:47 pm
MoonQueen wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:26 am Why couldn't I respond???? It was saying that replies and posts were locked. YOU CANT EVEN KEEP THIS SITE WORKING!!!!
I didn't make this site and work so hard on it for everyone to argue and put people down. Keep it clean and be nice!
O so your the national gestapo that completely CONTROLS SPEECH. I knew this site was going to he trash this is AMERICA!!!!!! FREE SPEECH IS OUR RIGHT!!!!!
WebSurfer
Site Admin

MoonQueen wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:03 pm
WebSurfer wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:47 pm
O so your the national gestapo that completely CONTROLS SPEECH. I knew this site was going to he trash this is AMERICA!!!!!! FREE SPEECH IS OUR RIGHT!!!!!
No I just don't want this turning into a free for all like on Facebook if you want that type of message go there!
shrimpboatsteve

Ok it's obvious this woman is delusional and her levels of entitlement have hit an all time high but she does have a little point to me if we can't just talk about something even with an argument or disagreements and then it just be gone we need to be able to say this or wrong or that is and not have it locked if it gets Crqzy or it is clear it is just an attack and not true at all or could just be made up then ok but we need to be able to just talk even if it gets h3ated
WebSurfer
Site Admin

shrimpboatsteve wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:01 pm Ok it's obvious this woman is delusional and her levels of entitlement have hit an all time high but she does have a little point to me if we can't just talk about something even with an argument or disagreements and then it just be gone we need to be able to say this or wrong or that is and not have it locked if it gets Crqzy or it is clear it is just an attack and not true at all or could just be made up then ok but we need to be able to just talk even if it gets h3ated
Fine have your free for all I was trying to keep this site from being a dumpster fire like the Facebook groups are but ok this is the law of the land now. Have your way!
wynnfrith

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо