Welcome to the Friends of Brunswick County and Friends of Shallotte forum!
Are you tired of facebook?
This is a place for free speech, however, this board is for focused on topic discussions only. The rules will be strictly enforced! Absolutely no drama or personal attacks will be allowed!
Try to keep all posts local oriented, or for visitors/residents of the county. There are designated areas for things outside of Brunswick County, if it belongs there put it there.
This is meant to be a place for everyone who lives, visits, works or has any connection to Brunswick County, North Carolina. All are welcome. Let's build a great community around a beautiful area!
This site is a work in progress but you can sign up now!

Brunswick County cops lie and press false charges. Shallotte cops deny right to phone call and attorney!

Local Brunswick County News topics only go here.
SandySoul

Full Videos:

shrimpboatsteve

I saw this on Facebook somewhere not that long ago and it is such a damn shame. Good to see you post again after the mess ok your introduction post. I think that crazy ran off a few members. Any idea what is being done about this right now?
SandySoul

shrimpboatsteve wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:10 am I saw this on Facebook somewhere not that long ago and it is such a damn shame. Good to see you post again after the mess ok your introduction post. I think that crazy ran off a few members. Any idea what is being done about this right now?
I have no idea. I'm just posting it because I think it deserves the visibility. And thanks I wasn't going to get in the middle of that. Some of the locals are completely psychotic and delusional with entitlement and sense of grandiose where they run and control everything.
shrimpboatsteve

SandySoul wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:37 pm
shrimpboatsteve wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:10 am I saw this on Facebook somewhere not that long ago and it is such a damn shame. Good to see you post again after the mess ok your introduction post. I think that crazy ran off a few members. Any idea what is being done about this right now?
I have no idea. I'm just posting it because I think it deserves the visibility. And thanks I wasn't going to get in the middle of that. Some of the locals are completely psychotic and delusional with entitlement and sense of grandiose where they run and control everything.
Tell me about it. The amount of spam deleting and banning that websurfer has had to do to keep this place running for us is insane and he said it it is still on going.
SandySoul

shrimpboatsteve wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:31 pm
SandySoul wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:37 pm
Tell me about it. The amount of spam deleting and banning that websurfer has had to do to keep this place running for us is insane and he said it it is still on going.
I'll have to thank him. Mr and a few of my friends been lerkin here for a while. I've met a few deranged locals myself. This is just something I came across that I though should be seen I had trouble with them but nothing compared to some people.
wynnfrith

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wynnfrith

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт