Welcome to the Friends of Brunswick County and Friends of Shallotte forum!
Are you tired of facebook?
This is a place for free speech, however, this board is for focused on topic discussions only. The rules will be strictly enforced! Absolutely no drama or personal attacks will be allowed!
Try to keep all posts local oriented, or for visitors/residents of the county. There are designated areas for things outside of Brunswick County, if it belongs there put it there.
This is meant to be a place for everyone who lives, visits, works or has any connection to Brunswick County, North Carolina. All are welcome. Let's build a great community around a beautiful area!
This site is a work in progress but you can sign up now!

Its so empty

New here? Stop by and say hi!
Rocky

Hello??? anyone here?? Echoooo echoooo!!!!! Ok im here now what?
WebSurfer
Site Admin

It wont be empty for much longer. We will get people in here and some activity. Right now I need you to use the website and let me know if there are any issues. I have to figure out how to turn off post approval for every post so people can post. So that is one issue we found already. Just make posts and use the site and let me know when you have a problem with something. Dont forget to get others on here as well.
Rocky

Your asking the wrong person to get people on a computer lol but Ill try for a few beer
Rocky

Did you tell gene to make an account yet?
WebSurfer
Site Admin

Yes but someone is going to have to show him how to use the site on his phone. Use our screen names on here not our real ones.
wynnfrith

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт