Welcome to the Friends of Brunswick County and Friends of Shallotte forum!
Are you tired of facebook?
This is a place for free speech, however, this board is for focused on topic discussions only. The rules will be strictly enforced! Absolutely no drama or personal attacks will be allowed!
Try to keep all posts local oriented, or for visitors/residents of the county. There are designated areas for things outside of Brunswick County, if it belongs there put it there.
This is meant to be a place for everyone who lives, visits, works or has any connection to Brunswick County, North Carolina. All are welcome. Let's build a great community around a beautiful area!
This site is a work in progress but you can sign up now!

More untreated water discharged in Brunswick county

Local Brunswick County News topics only go here.
Reeldeal

All very hush hushed why dont we here more about this on local news and stuff?
SandySoul

Reeldeal wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:04 pm All very hush hushed why dont we here more about this on local news and stuff?
Because the water around here isn't the only thing that is dirty. Cops filing false DUi charges, Cops killing people with pit maneuvers, and don't get me started on where does the money go?
Reeldeal

SandySoul wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:55 pm
Reeldeal wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:04 pm All very hush hushed why dont we here more about this on local news and stuff?
Because the water around here isn't the only thing that is dirty. Cops filing false DUi charges, Cops killing people with pit maneuvers, and don't get me started on where does the money go?
U ain't lying brother! And that guy that was claiming the courts were corrupt and took his kids tagging like the whole county in it.
SandySoul

Reeldeal wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:48 pm
U ain't lying brother! And that guy that was claiming the courts were corrupt and took his kids tagging like the whole county in it.
Oh yea what happened to him? That was wild you think he was crazy or what?
shrimpboatsteve

SandySoul wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:54 pm

Thats one a lot of people aren't gonna touch. I have a friend whos a pi and a few friends on law enforcement and I don't think he was lying at all as time goes on I think I see more and more how much he was right about. You would have more luck getting people to talk about that sunset officer who sexually assaulted that woman.
SandySoul

shrimpboatsteve wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:27 pm

Thats one a lot of people aren't gonna touch. I have a friend whos a pi and a few friends on law enforcement and I don't think he was lying at all as time goes on I think I see more and more how much he was right about. You would have more luck getting people to talk about that sunset officer who sexually assaulted that woman.
What?? I never heard of that one? Why have I never heard of that? That really happened?
shrimpboatsteve

SandySoul wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:40 pm

What?? I never heard of that one? Why have I never heard of that? That really happened?
Ya but like so many thing around here it gets swept under rhe rug
SandySoul

shrimpboatsteve wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:14 am

It only gets sweeped under the rug if we let it
Reeldeal

SandySoul wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:40 am
shrimpboatsteve wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:14 am

It only gets sweeped under the rug if we let it
What do u want to do? I lived here long enough to know there a way things work and a way they won't. Nothin is gonna change because the same people keep getting voted in or people with the same mindset