Welcome to the Friends of Brunswick County and Friends of Shallotte forum!
Are you tired of facebook?
This is a place for free speech, however, this board is for focused on topic discussions only. The rules will be strictly enforced! Absolutely no drama or personal attacks will be allowed!
Try to keep all posts local oriented, or for visitors/residents of the county. There are designated areas for things outside of Brunswick County, if it belongs there put it there.
This is meant to be a place for everyone who lives, visits, works or has any connection to Brunswick County, North Carolina. All are welcome. Let's build a great community around a beautiful area!
This site is a work in progress but you can sign up now!

More untreated water discharged in Brunswick county

Local Brunswick County News topics only go here.
shrimpboatsteve

Reeldeal wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:01 am
SandySoul wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:40 am
shrimpboatsteve wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:14 am

Ya but like so many thing around here it gets swept under rhe rug
It only gets sweeped under the rug if we let it
What do u want to do? I lived here long enough to know there a way things work and a way they won't. Nothin is gonna change because the same people keep getting voted in or people with the same mindset
Not born and raised here but a long time resident. The reason why things are do bad is because people sat back and did nothing if we sit back and do nothing longer it's only goin to get worse!
SandySoul

shrimpboatsteve wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:14 am

Ya but like so many thing around here it gets swept under rhe rug
What do u want to do? I lived here long enough to know there a way things work and a way they won't. Nothin is gonna change because the same people keep getting voted in or people with the same mindset
Well idc if I'm not accepted or considered a local, I live here now this is my home and I will not live in a cesspool! If everyone wants to be hush hush about things we don't have to! We have the perfect site to get exposure and change things!
shrimpboatsteve

SandySoul wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:25 pm

Well idc if I'm not accepted or considered a local, I live here now this is my home and I will not live in a cesspool! If everyone wants to be hush hush about things we don't have to! We have the perfect site to get exposure and change things!
I'm all for bringing awareness to the issues that plague this county. We just have to be mindful of the victims.
WebSurfer
Site Admin

shrimpboatsteve wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:39 pm

I'm all for bringing awareness to the issues that plague this county. We just have to be mindful of the victims.
I agree as long as you respect the victims. I have no problem this site being used to talk about things no one else will talk about but you have to remember the victims have already been a lot and our goal should be to expose the perpetrators not the victims. Again to be clear I will have a zero tolerance policy for attacking the victims or dragging anyone who had been through a lot further into the spot light. Other than that have it.
SandySoul

WebSurfer wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:32 pm
shrimpboatsteve wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:39 pm

I agree as long as you respect the victims. I have no problem this site being used to talk about things no one else will talk about but you have to remember the victims have already been a lot and our goal should be to expose the perpetrators not the victims. Again to be clear I will have a zero tolerance policy for attacking the victims or dragging anyone who had been through a lot further into the spot light. Other than that have it.
I think those are more than fair rules. I am going to start with the cop in sunset beach. I'll do a little research then make a post. What all are we working on to bring to light?
wynnfrith

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting