Welcome to the Friends of Brunswick County and Friends of Shallotte forum!
Are you tired of facebook?
This is a place for free speech, however, this board is for focused on topic discussions only. The rules will be strictly enforced! Absolutely no drama or personal attacks will be allowed!
Try to keep all posts local oriented, or for visitors/residents of the county. There are designated areas for things outside of Brunswick County, if it belongs there put it there.
This is meant to be a place for everyone who lives, visits, works or has any connection to Brunswick County, North Carolina. All are welcome. Let's build a great community around a beautiful area!
This site is a work in progress but you can sign up now!

Hello all!

New here? Stop by and say hi!
CrabTrapCharlie

Hi I'm crab trap Charlie. Not shrimpboatsteve😉 and I heard there was some things you wanted to look into. I have a few friends helping me with things but I am ready to go! What are we looking at first?
SandySoul

CrabTrapCharlie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:24 pm Hi I'm crab trap Charlie. Not shrimpboatsteve😉 and I heard there was some things you wanted to look into. I have a few friends helping me with things but I am ready to go! What are we looking at first?
So your Steve or no? I just got back from a walk on oki! A little chilly this morning to say the least but much needed! I am currently looking into the sunset beach cop.
CrabTrapCharlie

:|
SandySoul wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:46 am
CrabTrapCharlie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:24 pm Hi I'm crab trap Charlie. Not shrimpboatsteve😉 and I heard there was some things you wanted to look into. I have a few friends helping me with things but I am ready to go! What are we looking at first?
So your Steve or no? I just got back from a walk on oki! A little chilly this morning to say the least but much needed! I am currently looking into the sunset beach cop.
For legal reasons I can neither confirm nor deny any relation to a "steve" if we are really looking at things I don't want to be targeted as a result. I wouldn't look to much into the cop it is pretty cut and dry. No one is really covering it up then are just being quiet about it. It's about to court to court for the civil lawsuit to so let's see what happens there.
SandySoul

CrabTrapCharlie wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:44 am :|
For legal reasons I can neither confirm nor deny any relation to a "steve" if we are really looking at things I don't want to be targeted as a result. I wouldn't look to much into the cop it is pretty cut and dry. No one is really covering it up then are just being quiet about it. It's about to court to court for the civil lawsuit to so let's see what happens there.
Ok se what then?
CrabTrapCharlie

SandySoul wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:09 pm

Ok se what then?
My first post is coming tomorrow.
SandySoul

CrabTrapCharlie wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:47 pm
SandySoul wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:09 pm

Ok se what then?
My first post is coming tomorrow.
I like it! I'm ready!
MoonQueen

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK aboutt you or your little investigation! STOP trying to change this place GO HOME DAMN YANKEES!!!
wynnfrith

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт