Welcome to the Friends of Brunswick County and Friends of Shallotte forum!
Are you tired of facebook?
This is a place for free speech, however, this board is for focused on topic discussions only. The rules will be strictly enforced! Absolutely no drama or personal attacks will be allowed!
Try to keep all posts local oriented, or for visitors/residents of the county. There are designated areas for things outside of Brunswick County, if it belongs there put it there.
This is meant to be a place for everyone who lives, visits, works or has any connection to Brunswick County, North Carolina. All are welcome. Let's build a great community around a beautiful area!
This site is a work in progress but you can sign up now!

28 acres rezone in ash north carolina

Local Brunswick County News topics only go here.
Rocky

Isnt this what everyone was fightin or is is something different?

https://www.newsargus.com/brunswick_bea ... 1b552.html
WebSurfer
Site Admin

I think it's different. There is so much development going on it is hard to keep up with. But if it's your land you can do what you want with it.
MoonQueen

It's all over! There are so many trees being cut animals being displaced and beautiful nature here being destroyed for homes and developments it makes me want to throw up! I was born and raised here as the rest of my family was and in the last ten years this place has been completely destroyed!
wynnfrith

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо